Terms and Conditions
- After completing the online form, a YARDI LFK representative will contact you to discuss your booking details. Once the details are finalized, you will receive an invoice via email with a link for online payment. Payment is required within 24 hours to confirm your booking.
- We ask that you treat all display items with respect. Please do not move the signs or otherwise alter the display set up by YARDI LFK. If any display items are vandalized, missing or damaged, you will receive a separate invoice for full replacement value.
- Please do not attach anything, including balloons, to any part of the display as this may damage the signs.
- Please do not mow or water your lawn while our display is set up to prevent damage to the signs.
- Outdoor messages cannot be installed in rock yards or artificial grass. Speak with a Yardi representative for other display options.
- For everyone’s safety, please do not allow people or animals to play on or around the display.
- If you are booking a YARDI for someone else, you are responsible for making the recipient aware of all policies associated with YARDI LFK.
- By agreeing to have YARDI LFK participate in your event, you agree that YARDI LFK is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.